Learn practical analytical tools to immediately improve individual and collective performance.
Instead of reacting to events you will be able to identify patterns, diagnose their underlying causes and develop solutions that address the causes and not just their symptoms.
Make a meaningful strategic contribution by learning how to apply global best practices and developing your critical thinking.
An advanced level class will go ahead in Cluj on 26th May, led by Dr. Andrew Taylor. Participants will complete 6 modules, followed by a short assignment, demonstrating their ability to apply learning to their own workplace.
1.Strategic HRM: Compares the three major models of HR strategy.
2. Performance Management: From on-boarding to Succession planning, via coaching. How to deliver excellence.
3. Change Management: Examines the key models of change management and compares them to experience
4. Motivation & personality: Explores people's motivational needs, what motivates people to deliver excellence, theories of personality, how they affect results & may be measured.
5. Management & Leadership: Examines models of leadership & their relationship to structure, culture, personality etc.
6. High Performance Management: A practical, theoretical & ethical examination of contemporary high performance models.
6 x one day modules per level. One module per month
2021 Fees: €1800 + VAT (price is for one level – 6 modules)